Kate Montgomery - MCSP, Grad Dip Phys, MMACP
- Kate qualified as physiotherapist in 1987 and between having three children she has worked as a physiotherapist ever since.
- She qualified as a member of the Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP) in 1991, having achieved the standard of excellence required in the management of musculoskeletal conditions.
- In 2003 Kate started Move & Improve and is also a visiting senior lecturer at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Success for Kate is a patient who is back to full strength and with the ability to lead a normal life.
- While she enjoys the time she has with her patients, Kate loves the moment she says good-bye to them knowing they feel in control of their condition and confident they know how to prevent it returning.